1/12/10

Another Day, Another Accolade


Jayson over at the Basement of Ghoulish Decadence has jumped on the awards bandwagon and, son of a bitch, he went and slapped a SH*T-EATIN' PALANCE award on this very blog of mine.

Here's what the Big Jay had to say:

"Billy Loves Stu - Pax presents the "other" persuasion of horror comment and delivers a perspective that just might be wholly unique in the gory blogsphere...at least to my knowledge. He also undoubtedly knows of what he writes on a wide variety of genre topics. Plus I imagine he's probably more fit than all of us fatass bloggers."

Well, I don't know about the fit part, or that my perspective is all that unique; but I'll bet I am one of the oldest of this bunch, that said, a great big THANK YOU to you, Jayson.  You made my day!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats and well deserved. That Shit Eatin Palance award is pretty awesome. And manly.