1/8/10

Fresh Slabs of Meat: Horror Movie Hunks (11)



Victim: Jody Pearson

Film: Phantasm


Hunk Factor: Where to begin?  The blow dried, head of feathered hair?  The "aw - shucks" smile, the Brooks Brother's suit he wears while wandering about the Morningside Mausoleum...

...or the way he can rock that leather jacket while looking under the hood of a car...

...or the way he gracefully rides a bicycle down the street, gliding along like a zephyr...

...and how about that devil-may-care-rock-and-roll-attitude...

...It's that attitude that made him a hit with the ladies; even if said lady was a shape shifting/demon/alien/something or other...

...you have to love who guy who can get a woman's underwear off with his teeth, that's an art!

Did I mention that perky little arse of his?  Boy Howdy!

Dispatched by:  Well, actually he's already dead, see his kid brother has been dreaming everything and...oh well, watch the movie to figure it out.

Played by: Bill Thornbury

10 comments:

Jayson Kennedy said...

As a hetero man, I'd choose the Regg over Bill anyday. :P

Dunno, he's not that attractive, at least on my man crush barometer...

Pax Romano said...

Yeah right, you'd only use Reggie for his ice cream! ;)

Ninja Dixon said...

Handsome man, except the haircut!

There's a very cute one in Silent Scream by the way, recommended - good movie and a perfect subject for your next Horror Movie Hunks.

Pax Romano said...

ND, but that haircut was all the rage back in 77,78,79...

I am going to check out Silent Scream!

Pax Romano said...

ND, there are two Silent Screams, which one am I going for? The recent one, or the one from earlier?

senski said...

One of these photos made me very, very happy. I'll let you guess which one.

Ninja Dixon said...

Sorry Pax, I mean the one from 1980: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081515/

My fave is Steve Doubet, though John Widelock is kinda cute too :)

Pax Romano said...

Senski, i know you like the Rolling Stones t-shirt and the hat... ;)

ND, got it, going to order via Netflix

Te* (Slasher Film Sanctuary) said...

Nice ass Jody! Oh and the Tallman reminds me of my great Aunt Ruie, she talks like him and calls me "BOYYYYYY." Sends a shudder up my spine just thinking about it. I sometimes wonder if she even knows my name?

Pax Romano said...

Te*, I had a nun while in Catholic School who called me that, come to think of it, she looked a lot like Angus!