Here's what my internet-progeny had to say about Billy Loves Stu:
The Blogger who will take out your bad boyfriend's kneecaps and send you a zebra print couch: BILLY LOVES STU! Pax Romano's bambino prowess along with his fabulocity gives one of the most entertaining blogs on the interwebs. . .she's right, I'll hurt anybody who messes with the people I care about - I'll also help furnish their homes with some of the most tasteless furniture known to man.
But I digress.
I am touched and honored to receive The First Ever, Fantastically Frightening Award! Thank you BJ-C, you have rocked my world.
OK, I have to hand out some awards as this is apparently part of the deal ... but first, another honor came my way!
Ninja Dixon (of the blog of the same name) was kind enough to hoist a Kreativ Blogger award on me. Here's what Mr. Dixon had to say about my efforts:
- The world needs more gay-themed horror blogs and Billy Loves Stu is the one I'm always reading for a good a laugh or some hunky photos from some old slasher movie.
Thank you Ninja, I am happy that you were kind enough to award me this honor, and am pleased that you are enjoying my lame attempts to entertain.
Now then, This award comes with all kinds of rules - to wit:
Now, in receiving these great accolades from Blogging peers there is a code of etiquette that quite properly requires the recipients adherence. The Rules are as follows:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for the award : DONE
2. Copy the logo and place it on your Blog : DONE
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award: DONE
4. Name seven things about yourself that you think people might find interesting : Uh, I prefer not to ... since there really isn't anything interesting about me to tell.
5. Nominate seven Kreativ Bloggers: I'll get to that
6. Post links to the seven Blogs you nominate: Will do!
7. Leave a comment on each of the Blogs letting them know they have been nominated: OK
Once again, thanks to BJ-C and Ninja Dixon for the accolades, and check back in a day or two to see who I'll be infecting, err, that is, passing these awards on to.
Now, where's that open bar?