7/29/10

Let Me Entertain You ... I'm Very Versatile

Ah, that little vixen  The Person You Benefit From Knowing,  just sent me one of those damn blogger awards... you know the drill, tell us 7 things people don't know about you, pass on the award... well, after a morning of dental hijinx, I don't know if I really want to play by the rules, you dig?   So here's what I am going to do: I am going to post 7 things, and it's up to you to decide which are fact and which are fiction (hint, three will be true, four of them will not).  Then I will "Pay Forward" the award minus any linkage; now we will see who's really coming here, and who just skims and never really reads.  If you do find your blog mentioned then go for it!

CAN YOU TELL FACT FROM FICTION?

1: I went to seminary school.
2: I have two adult children.
3: I was almost killed in a car accident in 1984.
4: I smoked a joint with Iggy Pop in front of CBGB's on a very cold winter's night in 1978.
5: I am about to have an essay published in a book of essays coming out this fall.
6: I am totally blind in my left eye.
7: I voted for George W. Bush in both elections that he was eligible.

AND THE WINNERS ARE

1: I'M NOT PATTY (love this blog).
2: CINEMA STYLES (cause Greg F rocks my world)
3: THE WGON HELICOPTER (i know, everyone knows about this terrific blog, well, I just discovered it!)
4: THE QUEST TO WATCH EVERY MOVIE EVER MADE (i mean, talk about aiming high!).
5: NOW KINDLY UNDO THESE STRAPS (because this is what mad genius looks like).
6: SLASHER FILM SANCTUARY (because if  i give him this award, maybe the bitch will get off his cute but lazy ass and start posting some more!)
7: THE LAVENDER LAIR OF HORROR: (because one can never have too many gay horror  blogs!)
right, now let's see if any of our esteemed winners even notice they won!

11 comments:

ThePersonYouBenefitFromKnowing said...

I say 1,3 and 5 are true!

Pax Romano said...

You got two out of three correct...care to try again?

Morgan said...

I hope 4 is true!

Pax Romano said...

Morgan, I want to see if anyone else guesses before I come clean.

AK said...

I say....2 6 and 7 are FALSE!
I know 4 is true because like Lynda from Halloween like TOTALLY told me she saw you do it! She was there with Bob and they both said you looked like, TOTALLY baked!

AK said...

Derrr, and THANKS! I got one already but it was during the whole "work from 5am until midnight and then back to work again for the last few months. I will soon be attending to both of these special awards very soon-getting them all polished up with Brasso and putting 'em up on my site. (Sorry for the novel-length replies) but really truly: THANKS!
Word Verfication (I shit thee not) is: shatedu

Pax Romano said...

Rob, totally, your welcome!

Emily said...

Thanks for the award Pax :) It is aiming high isn't it! That's just how I roll :)

Okay, I'm gonna guess that 1, 4 and 5 are true.

Pax Romano said...

Emily, keep on rolling!

For the record you have two correct.

Jack Veasey said...

After some thought, I'm pretty sure 1, 4 and 5 are true.

BTW, this is the 2nd time I've received this award -- and I still haven't fulfilled my own obligation from the first time! I'm so ashamed...

Te* (Slasher Film Sanctuary) said...

LMAO, OMG I cant believe I missed this! I just found it! You are absolutely right about the lazy bitch part! ;P Thanks for this honorable award! :P