11/6/09

My Favorite Zombies: Dawn of the Dead edition

Some of my fave flesh eaters from George A Romero's classic, Dawn of the Dead.


Ebony & Ivory: not to mention subtle pastel shades ... check out these two lovely ghoul gals in their all cotton frocks. Nothing says, "Let's go eat somebody's innards" like a nice sensible outfit.

Zombie Slut: doing the shamble of shame in her slip through the Monroeville Mall parking lot.

Roseanne Roseannadanna Zombie: It's always something, either you're walking dead in New Jersey, or some National Guardsman shoots you in the head, it just goes to show you...


Jazz Loving Cool Ghoul: Even in death, Dex still wears his hat, and keeps his jacket collar turned up.

Polyester is a ghoul's best friend.

The Jennifer Tilly Zombie

Night of the Living Tyke.


Pie Faced Flesh Eater


The Michael Berryman Zombie

The Paul Shaffer Hare Krishna Zombie!

7 comments:

Ninja Dixon said...

I must confess that this great post inspired me to create "The Mutants of Nightmare City" on my blog :)

Pax Romano said...

The sincerest form of flattery, my friend.

Arbogast said...

Some new faces here; and frocks. Thanks1

Pax Romano said...

Thanks Arby, I noticed a lot of great back-ground zombies in DOTD.

Matt-suzaka said...

Pie faced flesh eater looks like load faced flesh eater if you ask me...

Pax Romano said...

Matt, what is this load faced eater you speak of? You kids and your crazy slang these days.

Matt-suzaka said...

Looks like he took a shot from Peter North is what I'm getting at!