Doll Parts: Lessons Learned from Dead Silence
* Ryan Kwanten, the star of Dead Silence is soooo pretty ... well, don't take my word for it, feast your eyes on a photo of him pre-Dead Silence: nuff said!
* Never leave your wife alone with a ventriloquist's dummy that has just been delivered to you anonymously.
* I've know this simple fact for years, but Dead Silence one more proves that ventriloquist's dummies are the most fucking evil things in the world!
* Donnie Wahlberg is to B-Films what Parker Posey is to Indie Films.
* Never EVER, tell a ventriloquist, "I can see your mouth moving".
* If your family was party to the murder of a crazy old ventriloquist lady, you are fucked.
* It's always a good idea to remind the viewing audience that the filmmaker was also responsible for a spate of dreadful films by featuring a prop from said dreadful films in your most recent effort.
* Young, pretty, step-mother's are, of course, evil.
* If a ventriloquist dummy is the most fucking evil thing in the world, then a clown dummy is the most fucking evil thing in the universe!
*Your father has not had a stroke, he's just a puppet.
* Take heed the old nursery rhyme of your childhood:"Beware the stare of Mary Shaw. She had no children only dolls. And if you see her in your dreams, do not ever, ever scream."