- Scandal is a-foot over at The Drunken Severed Head - seems that an award was tossed to this blog by a flying pig! Read all about it HERE, and say congratulations!
- A gay zombie in a bulging yellow speedo is on the loose, and Sean's got the story HERE at Gay of the Dead!
- You know that I was not very fond of Zombieland, however, if B-Sol had his way, this is what the film would have looked like in different decades - I am especially fond of the 70's version. Check it out HERE.
- Looks like my main man, Te* is about to be tapped to do reviews for another site - you'll have to check out the comments section on his review of The Landlord to see what I am talking about. Find it all HERE at the Slasher Film Sanctuary.
- Matt has a review up for a film entitled, Tony. This one sounds like a real curio, it's about a serial killer who can't make friends and, apparently, spends time in gay bars. Go to Chuck Norris Ate My Baby and read all about it HERE.
- Speaking of serial killers, JA has some life lessons learned from Henry, Portrait of a Serial Killer HERE at My New Plaid Pants.
- My "daughter" BJ-C has a lot on her mind, and she's also got some blurbs on a couple of DVDs. Christ, there will be no living with her now. Go to Day of the Woman HERE and see what all the hub bub is about.
- And finally, thanks to Andre at The Horror Digest, I must now pour Clorox on my brain . Go HERE if you dare!!!
apropos of nothing: a little more Dickon Tolosn (who cast his spell on me in the film Autumn)