Lessons Learned from "Let the Right One In"
* Sweden in the mid-80's seemed like a pretty bleak place to live.
* Middle aged Swedes seem to like their booze. It could be the weather, I think it's the furniture - no wonder I don't shop IKEA.
* It's not a good idea to stalk people in a public park and then hang them and drain their blood, someone is bound to come along and discover what you've been up to - if not that, a prissy dog might find you.
* I knew that vampires were good at puzzles, I also knew that they can't come into your home unless they are invited in; I had no idea that house cats can go all nutso and attack them!
* It's not a good idea to open the drapes at the request of that patient who was admitted earlier to your hospital claiming that she's a vampire.
* Prepubescent love is tough enough, prepubescent love between a boy and a vampire girl seems like a particularly tough road to hoe.
* Vampires sometimes sleep in bathtubs.
* Don't fuck with a vampire girl's friend...especially at a public swimming pool!
* Let The Right One In, is now my favorite movie of the year.