* Only attractive, light skinned, twenty-somethings live in the trendy parts of Manhattan.
* Never trust you friend, the cameraman, to keep a secret about whom you've slept with.
* It is really sad when you are hitting on someone who has no interest, and you are filming them at the same time ... I mean, it is pathetic ... and then there will be documentation of it!
* Coney Island is for lovers.
* The best way to get those pesky guests to leave a party is to have explosions going off in the distance.
* Yuppies will flock to the rooftop for a better vantage point if they think that a terrorist attack is occurring.
* There is only one possible response to seeing the head from the Statue of Liberty come flying through the air and land on your block; "OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!"
* The giant monster is not named, "Cloverfield". I think his name is actually, "Ogdon".
* You don't want to be on the Brooklyn Bridge when an amphibious creature is on a rampage.
* Apparently, some women can run miles in high heels, as well as climb ladders.
* Even though someone has a metal rod protruding from her side, you can pull her off said rod, dust her off, and she'll be ready to run out of a building that is caving in.
* The monster has some kind of dog sized body lice, if they bite you, you will blow up.
* Please don't walk on darkened subway tracks.
* If you drop your camera, don't run back for it.
* Speaking of cameras it seems that there is a new digital mini-cam that never runs low on battery power!
* When the atom bombs are dropping, and the world is going to hell, that's when you say, "I love you".